If you intend to buy the best tactical belts, it’s important to select the best tactical belts which will perfectly fit your waist. Most people associate these types of belts with military belts due to their design and utility. There are many options of the tactical belts available on the market. Each of these belts has been designed to suit a particular area due to their size, weight and design. Since there are dozens of choices available in the market, it’s necessary that you first research before making your choice if you don’t really know what exactly you’re looking for.
What to look for in a quality tactical belt
There are a lot of things which you’re required to look out for before purchasing an amazing military style belt in 2019. Although these things are not more important than the other, they help you purchase a belt which will satisfy all your needs once and for all.
Firstly, make sure that your belt is made of high quality material which will suit your tactical duties. A belt produced out of nylon, cut-proof or water-proof material will preferably be the best to consider. These types of belts are increasingly reliable, safe to use, durable and flexible giving you full service for a very long time.
Secondly, it’s important that you choose a belt which perfectly fits your waist (so you don’t need to make extra holes). With a flexible and fitting combat belt at the disposal, you’ll be able to maneuver around without getting in the way of other equipment and gear. Some people may prefer purchasing a military style belt which is a little bit bigger to create more space for fitting some pouches or if you’re anticipating to get a little more bigger soon . But at the long run, it’s important to note that the more fitting the belt is, the better you’re going to be.
With that in mind, let’s review some of the best tactical belts available in the market.
Tactical Belts Review: Reliable, Strong, Stylish
- Import from: China
- Brand: 5. 11 TACTICAL
A convenient black tactical belt designed to excel in a range of critical environments, the TDU 1.5 Inch Belt is the best black tactical belt which comes with great features which are intended to elevate your experience to a new level. Functioning both as a normal belt and a secondary carry strap, this nylon belt features a non-metallic buckle and two layers of heavy duty nylon webbing. The non-metallic buckle ensure that the belt doesn’t interfere with metallic materials (for safety reasons) while the nylon webbing keep the belt strong and durable for a long time. This heavy duty army belt comes in two colors namely Black/Cayote and Black/TDU Green and is available at an affordable price.
The Condor tactical belt is a high quality belt which is a perfect additional for military personnel or people who enjoy tactical missions, hunting, camping and hiking. This type of tactical duty belt is lightweight (1 pound) and comes with removable pouches for storing magazines, extra pistols and a few other personal tools. The belt is 2 inches thick, comes with two additional magazine pouches, a quick release buckle and is designed to fit a waist of maximum 44 inches.
- New contoured shape to aid mobility while kneeling, bending, etc
- 50% thinner than regular Battle belt for less bulk
- Side panels with hook & loop closure for easy inner belt threading and...
- Two rows of webbing across belt
- Four D-rings for harness
The Condor Gen II Battle Belt is a black tactical belt which has been designed with a military mindset. This belt is designed to be used with other attachments which include; a 215-H-Harness and a 1.5”-2” web belt. Among the ideal features you’ll find with this tactical belt include; a contoured shape to improve safety when kneeling or bending, a padded mesh lining on the interior, two leg rig attachment openings and two rows of webbing across the belt. This army belt is thinner and comes in a number of distinct colors which include; Black, Tan, Olive Drab, MultiCam and A-TACS FG. The Condor Gen II Battle Belt is also available in small (37”), medium (40”) or large (43”) sizes.
Best On A Budget
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 Two layers of high quality 1.5" nylon webbing,...
- 【CONCEALED CARRY / EDC】 Our belt is stiffened to support any IWB...
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE】 NO METAL in the buckle keeps our...
- 【INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE】 Don’t be restricted by leather gun belts...
- QUALITY GUARANTEED Buy from a US-based company. Our products are...
Designed with concealed carry in mind, the Mission Elite Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt uses two layers of premium quality nylon webbing. Additionally, it’s made to withstand a vast range of equipment and other necessities on a daily basis.
Along with other pouches, you can also store your holster and a heavy gun — this belt is really thick! Even though it’s broad, it’s still extremely flexible and comfortable to wear. A great feature of this tactical belt is the fact that the buckle doesn’t use holes — which means you can get an exact fit around the waist.
The Mission Elite Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt is absolutely guaranteed to stay in place while at the same time it will not give you the feeling of suffocation. Made with superior quality and manufacturing, the Mission Elite Tactical Belt is designed for daily use over a long timespan.
In addition, the plastic slip-resistant buckle on this belt is undeniably tough, and its non-metallic composition makes it just right for air travel.
- YOU'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BELT AGAIN! PATENTED WORLD'S STRONGEST BELT:...
- QUICK RELEASE COBRA BUCKLE: The 2-ply Cobra buckle has a lightning...
- MILITARY GRADE NYLON BELT: Our law enforcement gear is made with 100%...
- AEROSPACE ALUMINUM ALLOY: Each Klik belt with a Cobra belt buckle is...
- A BELT FOR EVERY MISSION: Our tactical belt for men and women comes in...
This strong nylon tactical belt could be the ideal choice for those of you looking for a tactical belt that is durable and tough.
It’s made out of 100% tightly woven nylon and has a width of 1 1/2″ which means that it can handle just about any weight you can put on it while it’s around your waist.
This is one to consider because it will give you years of use before it even begins to change. This belt comes with an aluminum alloy buckle which is very durable as well as comfortable.
The manufacturers of this belt stand firmly behind their product with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.That means you have nothing to lose but gain by choosing this tactical belt. The only downside this belt has is that if you’re going to be wearing it constantly, it’s going to need to be re-adjusted every 5 or so days.
Fairwin Tactical Belt
- Tactical Belt Length - 49 inch, Width:1.5 inch, fit for waist up to 42...
- Heavy Duty Metal Buckle - This tactical belt features a military belt...
- Quick Release - Intuitive and smooth quick release functionality when...
- Quality Nylon Belt - Made by 1000 D environmental friendly nylon...
- Perfect Service - 2 year quality warranty. 60 day hassle free return...
The Fairwin Tactical Belt is the newest off the Fairwin line of sports and utility products. Fairwin has been a relatively newcomer in the market but that doesn’t mean their products aren’t up to par. The company has been making all kinds of belt and leather products since 2016. Their product lineup includes everything from sports and utility web belts to dog leashes and of course, tactical belts.
The Fairwin Tactical Belt is a great tactical belt on the surface with specialized features suitable for military activity. The belt is very cheap, but price changes depending on the size you get. There are 4 different sizes that you can get from small, medium, large and fit. These sizes start from 28 inches all the way up to 46 inches. Of course, you always have the ability to adjust the belt accordingly thanks to the notches.
- Military Tactical Belt is not only Army fans’ favorite, but also the...
- Our military belt makes with High-quality nylon material that has a...
- Exquisite design of buckle, unique modeling with concise style perfect...
- Size: The total length is 49.2in(125cm), buckle length: 2.87in(7.2cm),...
- Shipping: Fulfilled by Amazon (need 1-5 days to deliver) or Ships from...
When going outdoors or having tactical works, having a belt is great to improve convenience. It’s a military grade belt that helps to keep your tools easily reachable. Also, wearing it in proves the comfort especially when wearing tactical pants. The making of this belt entails premium nylon with the ability to lift to 500 kg.
Although the belt is nylon made, it has high breathability. Therefore, even when involved in high demanding works, there is no discomfort sweating. When it comes to closure, the buckle is sturdy and stylish. Apart from the beauty, the fastener has easy-closure and opening as well as high strength.
Best CCW Leather Belt
- THICK & DURABLE GUN BELT - MADE IN THE USA OF USA LEATHER - 100%...
- 100% FULL GRAIN LEATHER -ONE PIECE - NO FILLERS- These ccw belts will...
- 14OZ LEATHER - 1.5" WIDE - Vegetable Tanned leather. Approximately...
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - yep that's right we are so confident in our...
- 100% FREE EXCHANGES IF NEEDED! If you have any questions please...
This is a leather belt to consider if you’re looking for a best tactical belt to wear every day. Hank’s Full Grain Gun Belt has a lot of features.
It’s made right here in the US using only high-quality leather, which means that it will easily carry your holster and ammunition on a daily basis without any problems.
At a width of 1.5″ and a thickness of .23″, this is one of the strongest tactical belts around. It will not stretch or sag even with constant use.
Because this looks like your ordinary everyday leather belt at first glance, it makes a great choice for detectives doing undercover work.
This type of leather is 100% full grain, vegetable tanned leather which will not stretch, sag or roll over. Instead of snaps, the buckle is secured with Chicago screws which are removable so that you can change the buckle easily should you wish to do so.
- Product:Tactical 1.5 Inch Cobra Belt
- Material:Genuine AustriAlpin COBRA buckle, along with the USA made...
- Size S: waist for 65-79cm / 27-31"
- Size M: waist for 79-94cm / 32-37"
- Size L: waist for 94-109cm / 38-43"
With this Paintball Equipment belt, it offers a solution to your tactical needs. Compared to others, it has great strength which ensures you get high support. With 1.5 inches wide, it commonly fits most of the pants. Additionally, the construction is fantastic since it boasts premium Cordura material.
Apart from the sturdy fabrics, the cobra buckle is highly reliable. Even under highly demanding work, it is resistant to easy breaking. With sleek design and décor, it offers a stylish look besides the incredible strength. For a perfect fit, the belt has 3 adjustable sizes while exquisite crafting delivers extended durability.
The CQR Tactical Belt is designed and manufactured by CQR Tactical Gears. The company is well known in the industry for making exceptional tactical gear. They have made all kinds of equipment for military and security personnel. They make everything from personnel uniforms to military gear and accessories. Their products are heavily used by military officers occasionally and are highly praised for their quality and workmanship. So, it should come as no surprise if this tactical belt lives up to its reputation.
The CQR Tactical belt is one of the few belts to be guaranteed by the Tesla Brand Certification. This prestigious guarantee is provided only to the best of products manufactured with care and precision. The belt comes in five sizes which range from 28 to 46. These include small, medium, large, XL, and XXL. This belt also comes in a variety of different colors like black, green, navy, and khaki. It doesn’t cost much, no matter size. Cheap price – high quality.
- 1.75 inch Mil-Spec type 13 webbing - 7000 lb. tensile strength
- D-Ring Cobra quick-release safety buckle by AustiAlpin available in...
- Stiffened to support more gear
- Made in the USA
This military grade tactical belt is super versatile and was specifically designed for multiple uses. It can be used to carry your holster and your flashlight, and it can also be used in case of emergency.
The nylon belt comes ready to take on anything you can throw at it and the webbing is stiffened in order to offer more support.
The belt’s tensile strength of 7000 lbs means that it will carry all your gear effortlessly and comfortably. The D-ring on the buckle comes with a full rigger’s stitch, and is rated at 5000 lbs, and makes for easy lock and release, something that a lot of you will appreciate whenever you’re in the middle of a tactical situation.
The convenience of the D-ring combined with the Cobra quick release make this the ideal tactical belt for rescue. This belt is so strong and useful that putting it on feels a little like securing a seat belt! A lot of military personnel or policemen will find this belt very useful and versatile.
- Material:100% Nylon;Non-metallic, low profile plastic buckle.Quick Dry...
- Belt Width: 1.5". Total Length: 48"(From end to end,including the...
- Package included: 1 x nylon belt. 1 x green drawstring polyester...
- Buckle closure.Fully adjustable,durable,one size fits most,reinforced...
- Military nylon webbing duty tactical belt,suitable for unisex,both...
Square garden is a belt manufacturer that just recently started manufacturing tactical gear products. They have released an extensive line of products suitable for rock climbers, outdoor hobbyists, tactical personnel, and sports enthusiasts. Their products are very affordable and easily available with a ton of choice for options. Although their products aren’t as well-known as some of the major brands out there, they are starting to gain traction slowly through word of mouth.
The Square garden Men’s Nylon Webbing tactical belt is one of the many belts that Square gardern offers. The belt comes in a wide range of 26 different color combinations for the belt and buck. These colors include black, woodland camo, green, beige, blue, brown, coyote, gray, navy blue, light grey, olive, orange purple, and TDU green. The belt is priced very reasonably and has a decent return policy.
- Hybrid COBRA buckle fits through belt loops unlike other COBRA buckles
- Two layers of rigid 1.5" nylon webbing
- Comfortable yet rigid enough for everyday carry
- This belt is proudly made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime...
- COBRA is a registered US trademark of AUSTRIALPIN
Blue Alpha is a company that is well known for producing quality products. This tactical belt is another testament to their high standards.
They designed this belt to last a lifetime by sewing together 2 layers of high-quality nylon to ensure that the belt can take any weight you need to carry around your waist without stretching or sagging.
Your gun and holster and any other equipment you may choose to attach to your belt will be secure within easy reach.
You can really feel the difference when you put this tactical belt on. The Blue Alpha Cobra belt is lightweight despite its toughness, and it features the ever popular Cobra buckle with the quick release.
Although the belt is rigid, it is also very comfortable, and you will have no issues wearing it all day long every day. This is a low-profile belt which is ideal for carrying all kinds of heavy gear. As far as tactical belts go, this one a great performer that gives very good value for money.
- COMPLETE TACTICAL SET: includes all the pouches and holsters, includes...
- HEAVY DUTY NYLON CONSTRUCTION: high quality design for durable and...
- EASY TO SET UP: quick attachment and quick release with complete...
- LONG STRONG NYLON BELT: tough Nylon Belt can be adjusted from 28...
- Easy-To-Go: strap to keep belt from popping out, security and...
he Agptek tactical belt is made by Agptek Manufacturing. Agptek has been making an entire assortment of various products from electronics, memory cards, and phone accessories to fully fledged sports, fitness, and tactical equipment. This makes it so that they can make products that are versatile and useful in many different situations.
The Agptek tactical belt is one of the most feature rich tactical belts that you will find. On top of being a very sturdy belt, it has additional attachments that let you keep a lot of equipment on you. The belt comes in one size and can be adjusted to your liking. It’s available on most retailers for a fairly good deal for the amount of value you get in the belt.
- Parachute-grade buckles and adapters meet PIA-H-7195 standards
- Versatile belt
- Hook & loop secures running end
- 1.75” webbing
- MIL-STD-858 with parachute grade buckles and adapters
If you thought that a belt with a tensile strength of 6000 lbs was impressive, you’re going to be amazed by this belt. It can handle weight up to 7000 lbs! The adapters and buckles are parachute-grade, so no one can question its durability and strength.
This 1.75″ wide belt is made from thick nylon, which makes it big and heavy as far as tactical belts go. It won’t look good with your dress slacks, but it may save your life if you’re on a perilous mission and you need a strong, durable tactical belt to hold all your heavy gear.
The rigger’s belt from BlackHawk has a hook and loop securing the running end and is built to last even with heavy everyday use. This belt provides high-end performance in the field and is a must-have for anyone who ever expects to find themselves in any kind of tactical situation.
Best Nylon Belt
- Tough, double-layer 2 inch
- Interior Polymer stiffener to add support while reducing bulk
- Sturdy Nylon webbing
- Rigid enough to carry gear, flexible enough for daylong comfort
- Heavy duty precision stitching
This belt from Uncle Mike is made from a sturdy, 2″ dual layer nylon material that is rigid enough to support a lot of heavy gear while being comfortable enough for everyday wear. This belt is specially designed for use in emergencies.
The belt is made out of tightly woven nylon and comes with a high-quality triple-locking buckle for extra security. It can take a lot of weight without deforming, which makes it ideal for rescue and emergency situations.
The edges of this belt are slightly padded and smooth, which makes the belt more comfortable to wear as the edges won’t dig into your waist.
Best Military Buckle Belt
- JASGOOD Tactical belt JA001 makes with breathable nylon material that...
- Exquisite design of heavy buckle, unique modeling with concise style...
- It's suitable for the waist size below 40 inch. It contains a black...
- The belt is not only used for daily wearing, but also let you be more...
- A nice gift for men,husband,boyfriend,father,son and friends as...
Jasgood is one of the few companies that exclusively make belts for their product line. They cater to different kinds of casual and formal belts for both men and women. Apart from making fashion belts they also delve into the tactical belt side of things with sturdy belts. Their expertise in belt making should make them a great choice for getting a quality tactical belt.
The Jasgood Military Buckle Belt comes in four attractive colors black, khaki, green, and coffee. Along with these color choices you also have the choice of having different buckles. This makes it so you can have the belt cater to your needs whether your prioritize fashion or function. The belt can be bought for a fairly average cost for similar belts. Additionally, you also get a full 30 day replacement warranty if your belt is defective or if you feel like it’s not the right belt for you.
Amazing CCW Gun Belt
- PROUDLY HANDMADE IN THE USA! LIFETIME WARRANTY! If you are ever...
- KEEP YOUR FIREARM WHERE YOU WANT IT WHEN YOU NEED IT! Won't stretch,...
- SAY NO TO NYLON BELTS! This 1.5 Inch 14 ounce Premium Full Grain US...
- THE BEST REVIEWED GUN BELT ON AMAZON! Great for Open Carry as well.
- CHECK OUT THE SIZING CHART TO EASILY FIND YOUR SIZE! Buy one today! If...
Relentless Tactical are known for making high quality gun belts, holsters, and safety accessories. They offer their products at a reasonable price for military personnel and firearms enthusiasts. Relentless Tactical is preferred by heavy duty military officers and drill sergeants. So it should come as no surprise that their quality is top notch.
The Relentless Tactical Concealed Carry Gun Belt is a fully leather belt with a traditional belt buckle. It comes in various sizes starting from size 34 and going up to size 52. The belt is available in black and brown with two style choices; stitched or basket weaved. Great stuff!
Tactical gear is not complete without a tactical belt. These best important especially for holding vital hand components like magazines, tactical flashlights among others. Unlike other regular belts, these are made from tough materials which resist breaking or effects of changing weathers. Therefore, whether it’s hot or freezing, tactical belts will perform normally. On the other hand, the belts are creating to hold heavy items without sagging or breaking. Consequently, they are common on construction sites and other places where you need to have easy tools access.
Despite tactical belts being tough, some are designed to be stylish and can be worn during your regular activities. Due to their function, they are usually thick that regular belt, which means they can be used without worrying about easy breaking. But, their broad and thick nature poses a problem since they can’t fit in the regular trouser loops. It’s this reason you find many people tend to wear these belts when wearing cargo/tactical pants.
Apart from being tough, these belts are available with easy to fit and detach buckles. This is great since they allow a security check when in the airport. Moreover, with some having metallic or plastic buckles, they are strong to resist easy breaking. Buying these belts should take into consideration the purpose of use. If you are using them for rugged activities they need to be tough and strong. Avoid hassles when buying by picking these top 10 best tactical belts in 2019.
Some Information about Tactical Belts
- Width of Belt: In fact, most of the tactical belts are thick from 1.25 to 2 inches. Thicker belts are more useful because it distributes the weight more. Therefore, the dress you should wear has to be compatible with the belt. Your tactical belt won’t be of that much use if you can’t keep your holster on it. So, make sure before the purchase that your clothing accommodates the weight of it.
- Rigidity of the Belt: If you want to know, which one would be better, then I might say look for the stiff belt. Leather belts often come up with an extra or liner thick and the others should be stiff and thick. This not only allows a smoother draw but also a better distribution of weight.
- Types of Belt: However, there are some different types of belts that fall under the tactical category. You might select a belt based on your intent of use. Since the tactical belt is a part of our everyday carry, it’s mandatory that we should select one who would balance comfort, style, and function.
An instructor belt incorporates some clipping mechanism. Typically this kind of belts features triple- reinforced stitching as well as a heavy duty buckle that would withstand at least 500 lbs. However, depending on the daily activities they can be a bit of overkill.
Rigger belts are for repelling. Although they are not to hold your gears, you can use them for rock climbing, fast roping, zip lining, etc.
Gun belts are thicker than the typical one, and they are to hold up both your pants and guns. Since they are to prevent sagging, twisting, stretching they require a great rigidity.
Most often duty belts hold up about 15 pounds. Therefore, this is perfect for police and military. It is always compatible with holsters and requires lots of rigidity.
Gun Belt vs. Regular Belt- What’s the Difference
Are tactical belts really worth it? You probably own several belts already, so why buy a new one? What’s the difference between a tactical belt and a normal one, anyhow?
Well, you might be surprised. Unlike regular belts that are specially designed to be comfortable and look good, tactical belts are specially designed to be useful. True, some tactical belt models look really good, but that’s not their main purpose. Their main purpose is to handle the extra weight of your holster, flashlight, and/or other accessories or ammunition you might like to wear around your waist.
But wait, what exactly is the difference between the two types of belts? Here’s an explanation.
- Leather Belts – The main difference between tactical leather belts and normal leather belts is in their thickness. Unlike regular belts, tactical leather belts are thick. A tactical belt might be twice as thick as a regular belt, or even thicker. This will make the leather more durable, so it won’t stretch or rip when you hang your holster or a flashlight onto it. Their buckles are also more durable.
Just like regular belts, tactical models also need to be broken into. But unlike regular models, these ones require more effort for this process because they’re thicker.
- Nylon Belts – You might think that every nylon belt can be used as a tactical belt, but that’s not exactly true. Tactical nylon belts are usually just as wide as regular nylon belts, but they’re more tightly woven. The tight weave offers more strength to the belt, and some models can even resist forces of up to 7000 lbs.
The buckles used by tactical nylon belts are also different than those used by regular belts. These buckles are more durable, and they’re also safer and more secure.
What to look for in a tactical belt
With so many brands offering different types of tactical belts, it can be hard to decide which belt is right for you. There will always be changes in price and features so it’s never easy to pinpoint your decision on one specific belt. However, if you stick to a few certain basics you’ll find that picking a tactical belt isn’t as hard as it’s made out to be. Here are some basic aspects you should look out for when buying tactical belts.
Now that you’ve read through this in-depth guide on the best tactical belts in the market, I believe that you’ve gained enough information which will guide you through when making a purchase. Since there are many choices available in the market to choose from, I believe that you’ll not be sucked by the marketing and the advertising hypes out there.
After reviewing some of the best tactical belts in the market, I found that each one of them is designed for a particular task. For instance, the TDU 1.5 Inch Belt is designed with a heavy duty nylon material and comes with a non-metallic buckle which makes it safe for air travel and public use. On the other hand, the Condor Gen II Battle Belt and the Condor tactical belt are both designed for rough and critical environments. Their design allows them to be used by military personnel, camera men or contractors who always carry their tools with them.
Therefore, i will advise the Condor Gen II battle belt because it is strong and has two rows of MOLLE webbing, perfect for carrying extra gear on your belt.